Australian native Raymond Crowe, “The Unusualist” has been captivating audiences for over twenty years.
Crowe’s imaginative performances not only create magical, inventive segments for any event, but also exhibit his impeccable technique and dedication to his craft that is rarely seen in modern illusion acts today.
Specializing in comedy, ventriloquism, and most notably the art of hand shadow puppetry, Crowe brings an element of uniqueness to his show that far surpasses regular variety and magic entertainment. Crowe’s hand shadow segment, inspired by Louis Armstrong’s timeless hit “What a Wonderful World,” is easily his most recognizable performance to date, having been viewed over 500,000 times on Youtube within the first week posted.
Crowe is widely known and critically acclaimed throughout the corporate and special events industries. He has performed all over the world for clients, and was the first-ever Australian magician to be on the now famous NBC TV special – “World’s Greatest Magic.” This 4th annual TV Special was filmed before a live audience at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas and included what are considered to be the twenty greatest magicians in the world.
Why The Unusalist is popular for corporate events:
- Unique – audiences have never seen anything like it. He creates wonderment, entertains, energizes, and moves people.
- Clean comedy – witty, charming and non-offensive; it’s a stylish performance suitable for all ages and types of people.
- Interactive – brilliant for creating audience participation and high engagement.
- Versatile – Raymond can tailor his act to suit any occasion such as a product launch, award ceremony, conference, Christmas party or gala night; and is just as comfortable performing in an intimate venue as he is to an audience of thousands.
- Easy to work with – professional and friendly, he also doesn’t require any complicated AV requirements.
- World class act – any iconic performance from a well-known entertainer; Raymond is sure to impress any employee, client or guest.